This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Inspiration from Popular Thriller Trailers





I decided to research into some successful Thriller movies over the years in order to give myself a clearer idea on exactly what genre my Thriller would be. I found that 'Taken' was an Action thriller, 'Woman in Black' was a Psychological thriller, 'Die another Day' a Crime thriller and 'Maze Runner' a Mystery Thriller. After comparing these trailers I have come to the conclusion that my thriller will most likely be like a Mystery Thriller.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your inspirations for your film trailer, they all are really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan! Have you seen any yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched all the trailers but I have only seen The Woman In Black and Die Another Day all the way through. Have you seen them all?

      Delete
    2. I've seen them all so they were really helpful to me when deciding my plot :)

      Delete