
Through this survey I could decide on a name for my film, the most popular one chosen was ‘Silent Students’ therefore this is what my film shall be called. I only received a few simple suggestions back, however I spoke about these suggestions and adapted on them with my teacher and other students and it was decided that;
Within the school, to keep the teachers secret we decided there would be posters around the school promoting ‘No mobiles’ and ‘No talking in the corridors’ this was so no students could have any communication, I decided this to help link it in more with the name. I also decided this would be the opening shot of my trailer, a panning shot of the corridor showing all the posters and school rules. We then started discussing the teachers and I decided that I did not want them to be actual qualified teachers, I discussed this and eventually decided on the idea that they would be scientists, taking the students for some kind of organ testing and research. Finally I decided that for my trailer I did not want the audience to assume that every student missing has been killed, because of this I decided I wanted a small news report in the trailer reporting on one of the missing students being found. However this student has no memory of what happened to them therefore keeping the mystery of the film and not revealing all within the trailer.
I really like the plot to your film, it sounds interesting and something I would watch!
ReplyDelete