This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.
Friday, 10 October 2014
A2 Research & Planning Opinion on Thrillers
This is a short video discussing Thriller movies, I decided to do this as well as a questionnaire as I felt people would be able to go into more depth on a video giving me a clearer idea about peoples ideas on thriller movies. Through this video I will take what is being said and use it to influence my final Thriller Trailer. One of the questions I ask towards the end of the video is for their opinion on the popular Thriller movie 'The Woman in Black' being a 12A age rating, 3/4 agreed that this rating was acceptable and explained their reasons, whereas one disagreed and believed it should be at least a 15. I decided to do some research and see if their were other people who agreed with this, these are some quotes I found; 'I loved watching it but I thought it was totally inappropriate for 12 year olds to be watching!' 'I'm 15 and i went to see it and its not something a 12 year old kid can watch. This is definitely more adult kind of film.' 'I was shocked when i saw that it was rated a 12A.' The video and research each show that there were various different opinions on the age ratings for this jumpy Thriller, therefore when creating my own thriller, I will take this into consideration when giving it an age rating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment