This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Thriller Director

Alfred Hitchcock was one of the most popular director regarding Thriller films and was nicknamed 'The Master of Suspense'. Thriller film 'Psycho' which Hitchcock directed was considered very shocking for its time, so shocking that the famous shower scene would not of been allowed to be shown in colour as it would be too disturbing. With the supposed central character murdered a third of the way in, this was a film a 1960s audience had never experienced. Psycho became the influence for the films;
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
Jaws (1975)
Halloween (1978)
Fatal Attraction (1987)
Scream (1996)


No comments:

Post a Comment