This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Friday, 18 July 2014

Male vs Female Genre Preferences

Click to zoom
This graph the difference in male and female preferences regarding different movie genres. As you can see above the thriller category shows that more males enjoy thriller movies, when creating my thriller trailer I aim for it to be as enjoyed by females as males. I plan to do this by, despite the main character being male, the villain is female which is not stereotypical and may intrigued more female viewers. Also as it is set in a school I aim for students to feel a relation and encourage them to watch it, the increase of student viewers will mean an increase the amount of female viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment