This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Sunday, 13 July 2014

Film Inspirations

To help develop my plot and give me more ideas, I decided to research some of the top thriller movies there is and read the descriptions on the film and the plots. Every different website and person has a different opinion on which Thrillers are the best out there, because of this, after researching and visiting a numerous of different movies websites and going through lots of reviews and rankings, I have picked out what seems to be 12 of the most popular Thriller movies out there from 1951 – 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment