This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Friday, 11 July 2014

Brief

For my A2 media coursework I must create a promotion package relating to either, music, TV, radio and computer/video games. I decided to do my promotion package for a new film which must include a trailer and two of the following;
  • a website homepage for the film
  • a film magazine front cover, featuring the film
  • a poster for the film
I have decided to include the magazine and poster. My coursework will consist of the progress I make throughout the year regarding my promotion package and all the research behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment