This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Monday, 23 March 2015

Confirmation of pictures

 
As part of my trailer I will have a teacher cross out my actors face (bottom left) to show they have been 'eliminated' form the school. In order to do this a I needed a classes photos to make it look more like a registered class and more realistic, I asked everyone whose pictures were used if they were comfortable with having this on film. For those who were not comfortable I put a cross through their picture as to cover their faces, this also adds to my trailer of other students that have previously been 'eliminated'. All students pictures used have viewed this and confirmed that they're happy for me to use it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment