This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.
Sunday, 8 March 2015
Soundtrack ideas
After doing some research into good music/soundtracks for trailers a name that I found to appear a lot was 'Immediate Music'. I researched more into this and found their whole album of over 3 hours uploaded onto YouTube. I have spent a long time listening to the songs on this album and almost all of them have the feel of suspense and tension which is perfect for my trailer. However I feel some of them sound more heroic than mysterious and I want my trailer to be more mysterious as it is unclear what is happening. So far I have decided that 'Pandora's Nightmare' is my favourite choice for my trailer as I feel it is mysterious but builds up a lot of tension. Once my trailer is fully completed I will play 'Pandoras nightmare' over the top in order to see whether or not it works, if it does not work I will continue to research and find a more suitable soundtrack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment