This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Directors response


I recently got in touch with the agent of well known director James Watkins, the creator of 'The Woman is Black. I did this in order to try and gain some valuable knowledge from James of his experiences within the industry and more specifically of the Thriller genre. I was hoping to use this knowledge and information as a platform to push my production onto the next level and hopefully replicate the industry standards. Earlier today I received a reply for his agent, unfortunately she informed me that James is very busy at the moment due to work commitments and is un-able to get in contact personally but wishes me well.

Click to zoom.

Although I was not able to receive advice at this time, I was appreciative that they took the time to reply to my email anyway. I feel that it was a very good opportunity to chase up and feel that despite it I have used my time effectively and can now move onto different avenues of research.


No comments:

Post a Comment