This video enabled me to understand the opinions of those also involved in the trailer and who had more of an insight in. By understanding the actors opinions I feel it will help me understand the success of the trailer as they were involved with the making. Although they both mention wanting to give their character either more screen time or script, they both praised the overall trailer and I received no negative comments reflecting the camera angles, editing and effects. They both agreed on the age to be '12A' which shows me my research was accurate. Now the filming has all been completed I can now begin editing my final piece.
This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.
Wednesday, 29 April 2015
Cast Interview
The video below is an interview with two of my cast members. They talk about what they like about the trailer and their roles and what they would do to add any improvements. Overall they are very supporting and happy with the final result of the trailer.
This video enabled me to understand the opinions of those also involved in the trailer and who had more of an insight in. By understanding the actors opinions I feel it will help me understand the success of the trailer as they were involved with the making. Although they both mention wanting to give their character either more screen time or script, they both praised the overall trailer and I received no negative comments reflecting the camera angles, editing and effects. They both agreed on the age to be '12A' which shows me my research was accurate. Now the filming has all been completed I can now begin editing my final piece.
This video enabled me to understand the opinions of those also involved in the trailer and who had more of an insight in. By understanding the actors opinions I feel it will help me understand the success of the trailer as they were involved with the making. Although they both mention wanting to give their character either more screen time or script, they both praised the overall trailer and I received no negative comments reflecting the camera angles, editing and effects. They both agreed on the age to be '12A' which shows me my research was accurate. Now the filming has all been completed I can now begin editing my final piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment