This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Introducing the Characters

Below are the characters that will be featuring in my trailer and what part they play. There is also a 'villain' involved whose role is a teacher.

Georgia - Georgia is the love interest of the main character, she also plays the heroin and is featured in the trailer as the 'damsel in distress'.

Ryan - Ryan is the main character, he is the new kid at this school and eager to figure out what is so bizarre about it. The trailer portrays him as the hero as he appears to rescue Georgia and shows him in various shots suspiciously trying to get behind the secret of the missing students and the story behind their disappearances.

I decided on these characters as its the stereotypical, hero who saves the girl from the villain. Although this is mainstream its also a popular scenario produced for thousands of films, I decided on these three actors as they suited my location and story, based in a school full of teachers and students. They are all of the appropriate age range and are able to relate to the physicality and role of their character.

No comments:

Post a Comment