This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Friday, 17 April 2015

Emailing a director

I have taken it upon myself to email the director of 'The Woman in Black', James Watkins, in order to receive any advice he can give me regarding creating a thriller. As James Watkins himself cannot be directly emailed I have had to email his agent.

Below is a screenshot of the email, I am still currently waiting for a response.

Click to zoom.
I feel that in doing this I may allow myself to gain some incredibly valuable knowledge that could help me improve my production. This is a very alternative route of researching into the industry and the genre in which I am aiming to replicate. I feel that if I receive a reply it will help me going forward and that this has been a valuable use of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment