There are some shots that I feel do not need to be in the trailer and therefore I will replace them with more effective shots. I also think I need more variety in location to determine it is a trailer, by adding effects I believe it can make the trailer overall look more professional and appealing. For my second draft I will introduce the villain and begin to try and build more of a relationship between the characters.
This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.
Monday, 2 February 2015
A2 Thriller Trailer - First Draft
This is my first draft for my A2 Thriller Trailer. At the minute it comes across as more of a short film and the editing is not completed to the best it can be. I will gather more shots and make them a lot shorter so the movement is quick showing it is a trailer. I will also begin looking at sound tracks to go over the top of my trailer and to potentially add blackouts with parts of the story.
There are some shots that I feel do not need to be in the trailer and therefore I will replace them with more effective shots. I also think I need more variety in location to determine it is a trailer, by adding effects I believe it can make the trailer overall look more professional and appealing. For my second draft I will introduce the villain and begin to try and build more of a relationship between the characters.
There are some shots that I feel do not need to be in the trailer and therefore I will replace them with more effective shots. I also think I need more variety in location to determine it is a trailer, by adding effects I believe it can make the trailer overall look more professional and appealing. For my second draft I will introduce the villain and begin to try and build more of a relationship between the characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment