This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Audience feedback draft #1

This was a reaction to my first draft thriller trailer by Chloe Gage, 17. Understandably they find it difficult to understand the storyline, I believe this is through lack of shots particularly quick shots. Currently I find it is looking more like a short film rather than a trailer as the shots are not cut quick enough and the location is the same throughout as well as clothing. When I come to do my second draft, I will ensure the editing shots are a lot quicker and a variety of different locations are used. to help determine it is a trailer.



No comments:

Post a Comment