These films have all got 'silent' or 'silence' in the titles. They all show that the actors mouth has been covered so as they cannot speak and are 'silent' and in 'Dead Silence' the puppet is displaying a simple 'Ssh' gesture to also show 'silence'. After deciding I wanted to place a zip over my actors mouth to show he cannot make a sound and link in with my film title 'Silent Students' I looked up some other Thriller films with silent or silence in the title to see if I could find any alternatives. I found these four and saw the idea behind the poster was the exact same as mine by somehow covering the mouth, this helped show me how effective my poster could look and how the picture and title linking works well. Also like the other posters I have researched, they all show a close up of one characters face, this has helped confirm how I wanted my poster to look to be the most effective.




No comments:
Post a Comment