This is my second draft for my Thriller Trailer. As you can see it is beginning to look more like a trailer with quicker editing shots and shorter clips, the blackouts will all be containing information in the final draft regarding the film to show it is a promotion trailer.
There are still a few shots that I feel are unneeded and have no purpose in the trailer other than adding unnecessary time. The shots involving the teacher I believe need to be done with a more 'villain' approach and to make a lot clearer the relationship between the students and teacher. I also discovered I need to changed the font style for a more 'thriller' effect one. Towards the end I have decided to add a numerous of quick shots to build the tension. The shot involving the crossing out of the face will have to be re-filmed due to certain students faces being shown when they were not happy with this. Finally I have decided on a end shot showing a student gesturing the 'ssh' signal, linking in with the film title.
No comments:
Post a Comment