This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Friday, 8 May 2015

Poster FINAL

Here is my completed poster for my movie. I used the font 'Monotype Corsiva' for the main title and used the dark make-up to give it a scarier feel, with the use of the zip linking in with some of the title to show he is silent. I added the actors name and a review into the film poster as well, as to attract a wider audience. I wanted my poster to be simple so as to entice the audience, the simplicity of the poster leaves the story of the film to individuals imaginations. By having only a close up of Ryan with the title in large, this suggests he is the 'silent student'. I believe by keeping it simple also it adds some mystery to the film and is not too overwhelming, I believe it is simple yet effective, with the colours of black and white contrasting with one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment