This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Friday, 8 May 2015

Font Styles (updated)

After originally finding myself an appropriate font style to use throughout my trailer etc, I found the school computers had eventually deleted my chosen font style therefore leaving me to have to find another (this can be seen in 'Font Styles - Old'). I eventually chose a few that I believed would work with my production and asked the rest of my class to chose a favourite. the favourite for the majority was 'Monotype Corsiva' with comments included how it had an eerie look and was the most different, therefore standing out more. This will be the final font choice I will use for my production.

Silent Students
(Monotype Corsiva)
Silent Students
(Ebrima)

Silent Students
(Bell MT)

Silent Students
(Lucinda Fax)

Silent Students

(Palatino Linotype)

No comments:

Post a Comment