This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Audience Feedback - Draft #2

Following the completion of my second draft for my Thriller Trailer I felt it would be a good time to try and get some feedback. I decided that it would be beneficial to interview and get the thoughts of someone who fits into the target audience I am aiming my production towards, I have embedded a video via Youtube with the feedback I recieved from Chloe Gage, 17.




The video expresses how Chloe feels my production has improved and developed from my first draft. She also picked up on a lot of my editing techniques which have helped to bring the production forward. This is something that I feel has helped to offer a real tense feel to the trailer and will offer a realistic industry feel to the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment