This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Thursday, 7 May 2015

Creating my Poster

These pictures show the make-up used to develop my final result in the poster. I chose black as I felt it was a 'dark' more scary colour, linking in with the genre of the film. I also managed to attached the zip with the use of PVA glue.


The use of the dark make up allowed me to create dramatic intention, whilst applying I was able to shape and add to achieve the most effective result. The end result used a large amount of dark make-up around a large section of the eyes, this links in with the overall 'dark' effect and helped give a more emotionless looked added to the mystery.


The adding of the zip allowed me to see the overall facial look. Before gluing I mark points as to where the zip should be unzipped to an whether it needed any shortening. By doing this I was able to achieve the most effective result. By having the zip half open it implies he has been 'zipped' shut causing him 'silence'. The zip plays a large part in the poster as it links the title and image together.





No comments:

Post a Comment