This is my A2 Media Blog where I had to create a trailer for a movie genre of my choice, I chose Thriller. This blog shows all my research and planning whilst creating my trailer and all the changes I made throughout until I finally created the final piece - Silent Students.

Friday, 8 May 2015

Magazine FINAL

Here is my final result regarding my magazine. After my first draft I decided more colour should be used as well as a more professional layout. I added in smaller details such as a website address, the date it was released and the price all to add more realism to the magazine and add to the overall effect. By using the colours yellow and red they contrast against each other therefore making the magazine more eye catching. The use of the same picture and title font as the poster allows the audience to be able to link the two together and for the picture itself to become more recognisable. After researching and planning I found that my favourite film magazine was 'Empire' this lead me to take inspiration from the colours and layout when producing and developing my own piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment