After months of planning and researching I have finally completed the final draft for my A2 Thriller Trailer, Silent Students. A lot of thought and effort has been put into creating this production, things I never thought about previously had to be considered. Title fonts, mise-en-scene and the score of the production were just a few of a long list of factors that had to be considered.
Throughout the year I have had to use skills that I hadn't really touched upon previously, new editing techniques for example. With this production is was so important to devote time to finding the right type of soundtrack and utilising the audio to help build suspense and tension. As well as this I was able to explore new camera angles that help to create the correct setting and atmosphere within a scene. These are all things that have helped me improve my technical abilities within media.
I have uploaded the final production onto YouTube and embedded it below, I hope you enjoy.

I really like you film trailer, it is so dramatic and the music really adds to the suspense. I think the last clip is very spooky!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Really impressive trailer! So tense especially nearer the end, defiantly would watch this!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys :)
ReplyDeleteThis trailer is incredible! Huge fan of the dramatic music, think it really adds to the suspense! Really want to see this film now!
ReplyDelete